32) As a result, it may be postulated that the reinforcing particles in both composite coatings are titanium carbonitride ([TiC.
What does TiCN stand for?
TiCN stands for Titanium Carbonitride
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TiCN
- The Internet Connection Ltd. (UK)
- Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law (New York State Bar Association)
- Texas Institute of Continuing Legal Education (Austin, TX)
- Temple International and Comparative Law Journal (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- The International Center for Leading Studies (Greece)
- Technical Incursion Countermeasures
- Thermal Imaging Common Module
- Tbilisi International Centre of Mathematics and Informatics (Georgia)
- Transitive Inverse-Consistent Manifold Registration (method)
- The Investment Club Network
- Topics in Clinical Nutrition (quarterly journal; Lippincott Williams and Wilkins)
- Tower Insurance Company of New York
- Tasmanian Index of Community Organisations (Australia)
- Teastas Iarchéime san Oideachas (Irish: Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Texas Insurance Checking Office, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Thrombolysis in Coronary Occlusion (cardiology)
- Tifereth Israel Community Orchestra (San Diego, CA)
- Training Institute for Careers in Organizing (New York, NY)
- Travel Industry Council of Ontario
- Temporary Instant Capacity on Demand
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company provides a variety of coatings such as Titanium Nitride (TiN), Zirconium Nitride (ZrN), Titanium Carbonitride (TiCN), Titanium Aluminum Nitride (TiAlN) and other surface engineering solutions.
Some coatings that have been commercially produced consist of a monolayer of titanium carbide (TIC), titanium nitride (TIN), titanium aluminum nitride (TiA1N), titanium carbonitride (TiCN), chromium nitride (CrN), chromium carbide (CrC), or diamond-like carbon.
The most widely used coatings of carbides, nitrides, titanium carbonitrides and aluminium oxide are produced by vapour phase deposition, physical deposition in vacuum, and chemical-thermal treatment [1-4].
First-line milling grades, KC915M and KC935M, feature a layer of medium temperature chemical vapor deposition titanium carbonitride (TiCN) and a layer of fine-grain alpha structure aluminum oxide ([AL.
Nichols is also planning to coat future Maxamet alloy form tools for this shop with titanium nitride and titanium carbonitride.
While an uncoated finish is standard, the specialty coatings include Titanium Nitride, Titanium Carbonitride, Titanium Aluminum Nitride, Chromium Nitride, and Boron Carbide, among others.
Firex combines the universal applicability and good adhesion characteristics of titanium nitride (TiN); the heat resistance of titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN), and the ability to absorb cracking of titanium carbonitride (TiCN) resulting in significant gains in tool life and productivity.