Sahuarita is also home to the Titan II Missile Museum; it is the only one of its kind in the world and hosts more than 50,000 visitors annually.
What does LGM-25C stand for?
LGM-25C stands for Titan II Missile
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Linear Gauss-Markov
- Linearized Green-Function Method
- Little Green Men (Astronomical: first used as the designation for pulsars)
- Localization Group Manager
- Logistics & Maintenance
- Logistics Guidance Memorandum
- Longmont (Amtrak station code; Longmont, CO)
- Loop Group Multiplexer
- Low-Grade Moron
- The Lone Gunmen (X-Files)
- Minuteman Missile
- Lanarkshire Guitar and Mandolin Association (UK; est. 1999)
- Leafy Greens Marketing Agreement (California)
- Lighthouse Gospel Music Association (Raleigh, NC)
- Local Government and Municipal Authorities (UN)
- Local Government Management Association (Canada)
- Local Government Managers Australia (professional association; Australia)
- Laboratory for Global Marine and Atmospheric Chemistry (University of East Anglia School of Environmental Sciences; Norwich, UK)
- Landscape Grounds Management Association of North Carolina
- Logistics Applications of Marking and Reading Symbols
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead, he served four years on a Titan II missile crew in the 373rd Strategic Missile Squadron at Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark.
Probert was a member of the inertial guidance engineering teams for both the Mace and the Titan II missile systems.