Elevated tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 RNA in colorectal cancer stroma correlates with lymph node and distant metastases.
What does TIMP1 stand for?
TIMP1 stands for Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Travel Internet Marketing Organization (Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International)
- Two-Input Many-Output
- Tactile Inkjet Mapping Project (blind project; UK)
- Technical Information Management Plan
- Terminal Interface Message Processor (computer technology)
- Tipic Instant Messaging Platform
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase
- tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase 1
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinases-1 (biochemistry)
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase 3 (human gene)
- Tucson International Modelplex Park Association
- Times Innovative Media Private Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Modernization Project
- Toy Importers Company (est. 1938)
- Tri-Service Infrastructure Management Program Office
- Tokyo International Mini-Print Triennial (Japan)
- Tokyo Institute for Municipal Research (est. 1922; Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Infant Mortality Ratio (health statistics)
- Towards Intelligent Mobile Robots (conference; UK)