Localization of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1 (TIMP-1) in human colorectal adenoma and adenocarcinoma.
What does TIMP stand for?
TIMP stands for Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIMP
We have 10 other meanings of TIMP in our Acronym Attic
- This Is My Next (website)
- Telefoni Italia Medio Orientale (Italian: Mobile Italy Middle East; telephone company)
- Timber Investment Management Organization
- Travel Internet Marketing Organization (Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International)
- Two-Input Many-Output
- Tactile Inkjet Mapping Project (blind project; UK)
- Technical Information Management Plan
- Terminal Interface Message Processor (computer technology)
- Tipic Instant Messaging Platform
- tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase 1
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinases-1 (biochemistry)
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase 1
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase 3 (human gene)
- Tucson International Modelplex Park Association
- Times Innovative Media Private Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Modernization Project
- Toy Importers Company (est. 1938)
- Tri-Service Infrastructure Management Program Office
- Tokyo International Mini-Print Triennial (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stromelysin and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases gene expression in rheumatoid arthritis synovium.
The gene, TIMP-1, encodes a so-called tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase (a protein-slicing enzyme).
Kind of sample as preanalytical determinant of matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 2 in blood [Technical Brief].
Elevated tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 RNA in colorectal cancer stroma correlates with lymph node and distant metastases.
Clinical evaluation of serum tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 levels in patients with liver diseases.
Rapid one-step sandwich enzyme immunoassay for tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases.