M-mode of color tissue Doppler imaging enhances timing measurements but is still limited to assess septum and posterior wall.
What does TDI stand for?
TDI stands for Tissue Doppler Imaging
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDI
We have 188 other meanings of TDI in our Acronym Attic
- The Devil Inside (film)
- The Duller Image (webcomic)
- Therapeutic Donor Insemination
- Therapy Development Institute (Cambridge, MA)
- Therapy Dogs International, Inc
- Tie Down Information (telecommunications)
- Time Delay Integration
- Time Delay Interferometry
- Time-Delay & Integration
- Time-Dependent Failure Intensity
- Tivoli Directory Integrator
- Tolerable Daily Intake (contaminant intake limit)
- Toluenediisocyanate (component of many polyurethanes)
- Top Down Indicator
- Total Degree of Influence (computer science)
- Total Drama Island (animated reality TV show)
- Tourism Development International (various locations)
- Toyota Direct Ignition
- Training Development Institute
- Transit Delay Indication
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such advances include better transducers, tissue harmonic imaging, better color flow mapping, and color and spectral tissue Doppler imaging.
Tissue Doppler imaging (TDI) was performed to detect myocardial systolic velocities of anterior, inferior, septum and lateral walls at rest and peak dobutamine stress.
It's simple, reproducible, widely available, and doesn't require specialized techniques and equipment, unlike tissue Doppler imaging, an alternative echocardiographic means of assessment for ventricular dyssynchrony.