Since tire pressure monitors only issue a warning after a significant drop in tire pressure, motorists are risking tire damage by ignoring regular maintenance.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Tire Pressure Monitors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Theremin-Playing Module
- Thermal Power Monitor
- Thermal Prestressing Method (steel structures)
- Third Party Maintenance
- Third Party Manufacturer
- Third Party Marketing
- Third-Party Monitoring
- Ticketed Point Mileage
- Timbalan Perdana Menteri (Malay: Deputy Prime Minister)
- Timber Products Manufacturers (Spokane, WA)
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager (IBM)
- Today People Matter (business philosophy)
- Todo Para Mañana
- Top Image Systems, Ltd. (former stock symbol; now TISA)
- Topflite Print Management (UK)
- Topiramate (medicine)
- Total Pallet Management (logistics)
- Total Particulate Matter
- Total Particulate Mercury
- Total Polar Material (cooking oil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A federal appeals court threw out a regulation requiring tire pressure monitors in vehicles as "arbitrary and capricious.