The Tire Industry Association (TIA) announced that its Global Tire Expo (GTE) at the SEMA Show enjoyed another record-breaking year of turnout for both attendees and media, with over 135,000 overall attendees.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Tire Industry Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 277 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- The Intellectual Activist
- The Interfaith Alliance
- The Internet Adapter
- This Is Africa (movie)
- This Is America
- This Is Anfield (fanzine website)
- This Is Awkward
- Time Impact Analysis
- Time Interval Analyzer
- Tirana, Albania - Rinas (Airport Code)
- Tobacco Institute of Australia
- Tochigi International Association (Japan)
- Today I Ate
- Tohoku Internet Association (Japan)
- Tortilla Industry Association
- Total Inactive Aircraft
- Total Information Awareness (US DARPA program; now Terrorism Information Awareness)
- Totally Integrated Automation (Siemens AG)
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand (also seen as TIANZ)
- Tournament Indoor Association (color guard group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tire Industry Association, OTR 2013 Conference, Gran Melia Goff Resort, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, LaKisha Pindell (800) 876-8372, ext.
The Tire Industry Association (TIA), in partnership with the International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC), will present the 2012 Tire Tech Design and Development Summit, December 3-4 at the Doubletree Hilton in Dearborn, MI.