By enabling Tip-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (TERS), the new IRIS TERS probe tips provide users a complete path to non-destructive, label-free chemical detection at the nanoscale.
What does TERS stand for?
TERS stands for Tip-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TERS
We have 5 other meanings of TERS in our Acronym Attic
- Surface-To-Air Guided Missile Weapon System
- Topographic Experiment Using Radiative Recombinative Ionospheric Extreme Ultraviolet and Radio Sources (satellite)
- Terrestrial Environment Information System
- Teacher/Employee Recruitment and Retention Program (Texas)
- Tertiary Education Regulatory and Resourcing Policy (New Zealand)
- TRADOC Equipment Requirements Reporting System
- Tactical Electronic Reconnaissance System
- Tactical Event Reporting System
- Temporary Earth Retaining System (excavation)
- Test and Evaluation Report Sheet (USAF)
- Transplant Evaluation Rating Scale
- Terrain Simulation
- Tasmanian Earth Resources Satellite Station (Australia)
- Telecommunicator Emergency Response Taskforce
- Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase
- Timpanogos Emergency Response Team (Utah)
- Total End Range Time
- Transdermal Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- The European Road Transport Show
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other topics include (for example) UV-visible reflectance spectroscopy of thin organic films at electrode surfaces, and tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (TERS).
Its unique combination of ultra-low closed loop noise, no-drift mechanical stability, and wide-open optical access make the Innova[R] AFM a uniquely suitable platform for challenging Tip-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (TERS) research.