Timpanogos Cave National Monument High in the Wasatch Mountains, the Timpanogos Cave system consists of three spectacularly decorated caverns.
What does TICA stand for?
TICA stands for Timpanogos Cave National Monument (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TICA
We have 26 other meanings of TICA in our Acronym Attic
- Tudor Investment Corporation (est. 1980; various locations)
- Tunnel Information & Control (protocol)
- Turbo Interference Cancellation
- Turfgrass Information Center
- Tyre Industry Council (UK)
- Tenant-in-Common Residential Owner Occupied Fractional-Ownership (trademark of Fractional Equities, LLC)
- Tenant In Common Association
- Thailand Incentive and Convention Association
- The International Cat Association
- Thermal Insulation Contractors Association (UK)
- Trade and Investment Cooperation Arrangement
- Turbine Inlet Cooling Association
- The International Coalition against Choice
- Technical Information Creation and Distribution (annual conference)
- Tokyo International Conference on African Development
- The Industrial College of the Armed Forces
- Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership
- TTY (Text Telephone) Information and Communication Access for Libraries (Maryland)
- Texas Instruments Calculator (website)
- Texas Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Descend into stalagmite-rich Timpanogos Cave National Monument (closes Oct 17 for the winter; $6/vehicle, cave tour $7; nps.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN Mark Peterson, Regional Director * A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to restore the riparian habitat in Utah's Timpanogos Cave National Monument is knocking.