5 million gate "Design Environment Qualification Vehicle," that was used to pre-qualify Cadence's advanced Timing-Driven Design flow for Chartered customers.
What does TDD stand for?
TDD stands for Timing-Driven Design
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDD
We have 111 other meanings of TDD in our Acronym Attic
- Test Documentation Drawing
- Test Driven Design (software development technique)
- Test Driven Development (programming methodology)
- The Death Dealers (gaming clan)
- The December Drive (band)
- The Dog's Dead
- Threat Definition Document
- Three Doors Down (band)
- Time Definite Delivery
- Time Division Duplex (Wireless)
- Tokyo Dance Delight (Tokyo, Japan)
- Top Down Driving
- Top-Down Decomposition
- Total Daily Dose
- Total Demand Distortion
- Trade Development Division (various locations)
- Training and Development Department (various organizations)
- Trick Daddy Dollar (rapper)
- Trinidad, Bolivia (Airport Code)
- Truncated De-Correlating Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
By using standard interfaces such as DSPF, Verilog, VHDL and SDF, it is a critical link in a timing verification and timing-driven design flow.