Figure 12: Times Interest Earned Ratio (TIER) 2005 2.
What does TIE stand for?
TIE stands for Times Interest Earned
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIE
We have 148 other meanings of TIE in our Acronym Attic
- Telescopes in Education (astronomy program; Mount Wilson Institute; Pasadena, CA)
- Texas-Israel Exchange
- The Indus Entrepreneurs
- The Insurance Exchange (various locations)
- The International Educator (website)
- The International Experimental Cinema Exposition (film organization; Denver, CO)
- Theatre in Education (various locations)
- This Island Earth (science-fiction film)
- Threat Isolation Engine (cybersecurity)
- Time Interval Error
- Tomato Inspiration Event (HortiBiz)
- Toshiba Information Equipments (Japan)
- Total Industrial Engineering
- Tourism Information and Environment (Philippines)
- Toxicity Identification Evaluation
- Toy Industries of Europe (Brussels, Belgium)
- Toyota Industrial Equipment
- Trace, Interview, Eliminate (crime investigation)
- Training Instrumentation Evaluation
- Transponder Interface Electronics
Samples in periodicals archive:
And with Halifax's pounds 100 incentive to switch paid up front, total returns could be three times interest earned over the same period from Abbey.
Financial ratios such as the Times Interest Earned (TIER), the Debt Service Coverage (DSC), and the Return on Equity (ROE) provide simple, yet informative, insights into the member's financial position.