According to Times Higher Education Supplement, John Curry, lecturer in computing at City of Bath College, who complied the list, also insisted that he had been amazed by some of them given to him over past 14 years, the Daily Mail reported.
What does THES stand for?
THES stands for Times Higher Education Supplement (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THES
We have 4 other meanings of THES in our Acronym Attic
- New Methods for Thermal Investigation of Integrated Circuits
- Thermal Resistor
- Thermal and Hydrodynamic Experiment Research Module in Orbit
- Technique of Human Error Rate Prediction
- Technicolor Home Entertainment Services, Inc. (Camarillo, CA)
- Thessalian (linguistics)
- Thessalonians (New Testament)
- Thunder Hill Elementary School (Columbia, MD)
- Toronto Hydro Energy Services
- Teachers of Home Economics Specialist Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Thesaurus des Activités Médicales
- Thesaurus Combined File Postings Statistics
- Third European Stratospheric Experiment on Ozone
- Terminal at High Speed for European Stock Exchange Users (European research project)
- Toronto Hydro Energy Services Inc. (Canada)
- Towards Harmonised European Statistics on International Migration (2004-2005; European Union)
- Times Higher Education Supplement Internet Service (UK)
- Transformation of Healthcare for Excellence in Strategy Information and Service (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It may be mentioned College of EME, is one of the pioneering constituent college of the esteemed National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST); the only Pakistani University to feature in the top three hundred ranking published by Times Higher Education Supplement this year.
Top-tier universities across Europe in the UK, Switzerland, Germany and Scandinavia ranked in the 2010-2011 Times Higher Education Supplement deploy NX remote access and application delivery technology to get access to extensive campus-based computing facilities.
Discussing some of the changes resulting from the training, the Vice Chancellor of QUA, Professor Qasim Jan said he had initiated discussions with the Times Higher Education Supplement to have QUA ranked globally.
In an article for the Times Higher Education Supplement, Dr Smith, a criminology lecturer at Buckinghamshire New University in HighWycombe, wrote: "Instead of complaining about the state of the education system as we correct the same mistakes year after year, I've got a better idea.
In the Times Higher Education Supplement, Dr Smith, a criminology lecturer at Buckinghamshire New University in High Wycombe, wrote: "Instead of complaining as we correct the same mistakes year after year, I've got a better idea.