Jeddah's King Abdulaziz University (KAU) has been declared the top university in the Gulf and ranked 49th in Asia overall, according to the Times Higher Education (THE) Magazine report for Asia University Rankings 2012.
What does THE stand for?
THE stands for Times Higher Education (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THE
We have 207 other meanings of THE in our Acronym Attic
- Technological Horizons in Education
- Technology & Home Economics (school subject)
- Tennessee Hospitality Education (Council)
- Teresina, Piaui, Brazil - Teresina (Airport Code)
- Texas Higher Education Network (est. 1986; Austin, TX; also seen as THEN)
- Texas Hold 'em (poker)
- The Human Element
- The Humane Environment (Jef Raskin)
- Theca® HTTP Engine (Apptus Technologies AB)
- Toronto Health Economics (Network)
- Total Home Entertainment (various locations)
- Transportable Helicopter Enclosure
- Tiny Horsefly Examines Five Little Youngsters (Kids Next Door show)
- Tarrant Home Education Association (Tarrant County, TX)
- Tennessee Home Education Association (est. 1984)
- Texas Higher Education Assessment (standardized test)
- Theatre (college department)
- Thousand Element Array
- Thread of Hope for Economic Advancement (est. 1988; Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The competition attracts entries from the Times Higher Education magazine, the Times Educational Supplement, BBC, ITV and other major news outlets.
Northumbria University has won a Times Higher Education award for its partnership with Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art.
33 in the Times Higher Education global list of Top 100 universities aged under 50.
Times Higher Education has released the latest list of World University Rankings 2011-2012 featuring some 400 universities from across the globe.
Britain's The Times Higher Education released a list of the world's top universities for 2011-2012.
The Times Higher Education magazine's rankings placed 75 US universities in the top 200 category.