Martinez-Peria (2002) used a Markov switching model with time-varying transition probabilities to model the currency crisis in the EMS in the early 1990s.
What does TVTP stand for?
TVTP stands for Time-Varying Transition Probabilities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TVTP in our Acronym Attic
- Thrombosis/Vascular Training Centre
- Tire and Vehicle Test Center (Texas)
- Team Valley Trading Estate
- Time Variant Transfer Function
- Tactical Video Teleconferencing Interface
- Time Variable Tone Interference
- Thame Valley Team Ministry (UK)
- Treasure Valley Trail Machine Association (Motorcyclists)
- Technical and Vocational Training Organization (Iran)
- Tension Free Vaginal Tape Obturator
- Time-Variant Transfer Function
- TOW Verification Test Set
- Ti Voglio Tanto Tanto Bene (Italian: I Like You Very Very Much)
- Tualatin Valley Television (Oregon)
- Tom's Virtual Tab Window Manager
- Tamil Virtual University (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Thai Vegetarian Union
- Thames Valley University (UK)
- The Velvet Underground (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this explanatory variable, we parameterize the time-varying transition probabilities for S2 as (9) Pr(S[2.