She has also earned on-the-spot and time-off awards.
What does TOA stand for?
TOA stands for Time-Off Award
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOA
We have 108 other meanings of TOA in our Acronym Attic
- Temple of Ages (gaming, Guild Wars)
- Terms Of Agreement
- Terra Ocean Atmosphere
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
- The Outlaw Army (gaming clan)
- Theater of Operations
- Theatre Owners of America
- Thermooptical Analysis
- Threshold of Audibility
- Time Of Arrival
- Token of Appreciation (marketing)
- Top of the Atmosphere
- Tornado Watch (Emergency Alert System Code)
- Torrance, California Municipal Airport (Zamperini Field; airport code)
- Total Obligation(al) Authority
- Toyota of America (automobile retailer)
- Trace Organic Analysis
- Tradeoff Analysis
- Transfer of Accountability (Health Standards Association; Canada)
- Transfer of Affection
Samples in periodicals archive:
they shall not be granted in conjunction with a military "down" or "training" day or the like, which would grant the entire civilian employee population, or a majority of the civilian population, a time-off award to be used on a specified day.
6 million federal full-time civilian workers received merit bonuses or special time-off awards in 2002.