One answer may be Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing (TDABC).
What does TDABC stand for?
TDABC stands for Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing (book)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Teacup Dogs Agility Association
- Tennessee Dental Assistants' Association
- The Digital Art Auction (est. 2000; UK)
- total dissolved amino acids
- Training Development Analysis Activity (US Army)
- True Digital Audio Amplifier
- Telecommunication Development Advisory Board
- Terrestrial Digital Audio Broadcasting
- Theater Defense Aviation Battalion
- Tourism Developers Association of Bangladesh (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Tabulation of Dynamic Adaptive Chemistry
- Tactical Data Acquisition and Correlation
- Technical Data Activity Code (Army Integrated Facilities System)
- Teen Drinking Action Council
- The Dumb Ass Club
- Time Domain Aliasing Cancellation
- Training Data Analysis Center
- Tumor-Derived Activated Cell (oncology)
- The Dalles Area Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
- Tactical Data Analysis and Connectivity System (US Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, we decided to revisit XYZ with the idea of applying time-driven activity-based costing (TDABC) principles to the company's existing ABC cost structure.
com/centralsouthernengland Time-driven activity-based costing June 5 9am to 5pm London How time-driven activity-based costing can offer detailed information via a robust, flexible model.
This presents a huge problem when using the time-driven activity-based costing (TDABC) method (see panel, right).
Time-driven activity-based costing has a number of limitations when compared with the contribution-based activity approach.