Among the topics are types of nanostructures, model quantum mechanics problems, time-dependent perturbation theory, and characterization.
What does TDPT stand for?
TDPT stands for Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Targeted Public Distribution System (India)
- Tax Data Perfection System
- Tayside Drug Problem Service (UK)
- Technical Data Products & Services (Boeing)
- Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme (UK)
- Terrain Data Preparation System
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- The Dutch Paranormal Society (Netherlands)
- Timing-Driven Partial Scan
- Time Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Tactical Discussion and Procedures Update (aircraft)
- Technology for Disabled People Unit (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology; UK)
- Time-Delay on Pickup
- Total Defects per Unit (Six Sigma business management strategy)
- Truckee Donner Public Utility District
- Theater Department Theater Playwrighting (University of California, San Diego)
- Taiwanese Depression Questionnaire
- Take Down Quick (professional animal clipper; Oster)
- Temporarily Disqualified (from military service)
- Tour de Québec (French; Canadian cycling tour)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part I of the book is a presentation of much of the fundamental physics of STM and AFM from the starting point of a time-dependent perturbation theory that is a modified version of the Bardeen approach.