MANCHESTER UNITED manager Alex Ferguson says it is time to forget about signing Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder.
What does TTF stand for?
TTF stands for Time to Forget
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TTF
We have 100 other meanings of TTF in our Acronym Attic
- That's Too Funny
- The Tallini Family (micronation)
- The Tequihua Foundation (volunteer corps; Riverside, CA; est. 2004)
- The Tolkien Forum
- Think Tank Fund (Open Society Foundations)
- Thyroid Transcription Factor
- Timber Trade Federation
- Time to Failure
- Time to Fire
- Time to Fly
- Time-to-Treatment Failure (endpoint in clincial trials)
- Tiny Triplet Finder
- Title Transfer Facility (Dutch gas trading hub)
- Tourism & Transport Forum (Australia)
- Towards the Future (gaming)
- Trade & Transport Facilitation
- Trainng Task Force (various locations)
- Transient Time Flowmeter
- Transit Time Function
- Transition Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The city is still reeling from summer floods, but it's Hull Fair week - a time to forget your troubles.
There is only one way at the moment to give judgement on MPs and that is at the ballot box which hopefully will be soon before voters have had time to forget their present concerns over the behaviour of their MPs Derek Benefield, Coventry Liberal Democrats, Highland Road, Earlsdon.
Be positive for the future We all in our life have at least one regret Let go of the past, it's time to forget.
It's time to forget about the past, except to learn from past mistakes.
However, now is a time to forget the League, all hearts and minds on Old Trafford.
Because it gives her time to forget all the things she learned in school last year.
But the Norwegian striker insists it is time to forget the past when the clubs clash again at Ibrox on Wednesday.