For insurance reasons, pilots must have at least 100 hours flight time to fly this model, a Dassault Falcon 900EX, Bolivia's Minister of the Presidency Oscar Coca told reporters.
What does TTF stand for?
TTF stands for Time to Fly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TTF
We have 100 other meanings of TTF in our Acronym Attic
- Thai Toilet Foundation
- That's Too Funny
- The Tallini Family (micronation)
- The Tequihua Foundation (volunteer corps; Riverside, CA; est. 2004)
- The Tolkien Forum
- Think Tank Fund (Open Society Foundations)
- Thyroid Transcription Factor
- Timber Trade Federation
- Time to Failure
- Time to Fire
- Time to Forget
- Time-to-Treatment Failure (endpoint in clincial trials)
- Tiny Triplet Finder
- Title Transfer Facility (Dutch gas trading hub)
- Tourism & Transport Forum (Australia)
- Towards the Future (gaming)
- Trade & Transport Facilitation
- Trainng Task Force (various locations)
- Transient Time Flowmeter
- Transit Time Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
A low-cost airline boss told South Wales trippers today - there's never been a better time to fly.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD United Airlines (OTC Bulletin Board: UALAQ) is launching its animated brand campaign, "It's Time to Fly," around the world this month.
This is a great time to fly to China," said Wei Jia Liao, general manager, China Southern Airlines.
``We will demonstrate all the things they need to do in flight, so we'll have a good level of confidence when it is time to fly,'' said Rocketdyne spokesman Dan Beck.
There has never been a safer time to fly," said Roberto Bianchi, LanChile's Vice President North/Central American and Asia.
I say, if there isn't a patch of blue in the sky, it's not a time to fly.
Currently, he serves as a pilot and historian for Angel Flights of Florida - a community service organization whose members donate their personal aircraft and time to fly individuals needing medical treatment, or to transport human organs and/or blood on an emergency basis.