All patients had been nauseated at the emergency site, and nausea levels were similar between groups, but at the time of arrival in the hospital, nausea scores were significantly different between the acupressure and sham groups.
What does TARR stand for?
TARR stands for Time of Arrival
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TARR
We have 1 other meaning of TARR in our Acronym Attic
- Target Audience Rating Points
- Test of Auditory Reasoning and Processing Skills
- The Animal Rescue and Protection Society (est. 2000; Chester, VT)
- Tactical Airborne Reconnaissance Pod System (Digital Imaging)
- Tactical Aircraft Reconnaissance Pod System-Completely Digital
- Tactical Air Reconnaissance Pod System Digital Imagery
- Tabbed Ajax RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Reader (software)
- The Alternative Reading Room (North Carolina)
- Those Awful Ravenous Rainbows (Slime Rancher soundtrack)
- Time Adjusted Rate of Return
- Trademark Applications and Registrations Retrieval (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Treaty and Aboriginal Rights Research (Manitoba, Canada)
- Tun Abdul Razak Research Centre (Malaysian Rubber Board; UK)
- Texas Amateur Radio Rescue Group
- Tactical Ammunition Rapid Response Package
- Tactical Air Reconnaissance Reporting System
- Tactical Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance
- Tactical Air Reconnaissance System
- Tactical Airborne Reconnaissance System
- Target Attack Radar System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now he's not venturing another estimated time of arrival.
After each pulse, a weak electric field accelerates ions toward a detector that recorded ion position and time of arrival.