Two years after its launch to improve access to psychological therapy and offer patients a wider choice over their treatment, the Tees Time To Talk service has been hailed a success.
What does T2T stand for?
T2T stands for Time To Talk
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T2T
We have 1 other meaning of T2T in our Acronym Attic
- Text to Speech (IVR and speech synthesis technology)
- The Sims 2 (game)
- Threat 2 Society (band)
- Type 2 Synapses (neurology)
- Total Tank System Study
- Translation and Transcription Support Services
- Time to Shoot the Engineer :-)
- Text to Text
- The Two Towers (online game)
- Tongue to Tongue
- Town 2 Town (discount program; UK)
- Trade 2 Trade Segment
- Transition to Teaching
- Trash to Treasure (online forum)
- Treat to Target (inflammatory rheumatic disease treatment)
- Talk to the Hand
- Things-to-Things Research Center (Seoul, South Korea; Motorola)
- Talk to You
- Transition to University (University of Alberta; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authority is holding a celebratory week in February with a packed agenda of children's activities for under fives to mark the success of the Time to Talk programme.
Thousands of three to five year olds in Sandwell are already benefiting from the Time to Talk initiative.
Parents and carers are being invited to bring their under-fives to a free Father's Day card-making session being run by Time To Talk at the Neptune Health Centre, in Tipton, between 10am and 3pm.