The system ensures regulatory compliance with states requiring premium tax payments, accessed via GSE Real Time requests (web service calls) or local data calls, and helps carriers understand the distribution of risks throughout their books of business.
What does TIMEREQ stand for?
TIMEREQ stands for Time Request(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Transportation Investment Moves the Economy in the 21st Century
- Thermosphere Ionosphere Mesosphere Electrodynamic General Circulation Model
- Travelers in the Middle East Archive (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- The Incredible Melting Entertainment Compagnons
- The International MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) Encoding Company
- Thermosphere Ionosphere Mesosphere Energetics and Dynamics (space mission)
- Technology Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship Information Service (New Delhi, India)
- Time-Constrained Integrated Management of Large-Scale Systems
- Time Interval Medical Event Recorder
- Time Release
- Time Response
- Techniques in Marine Environmental Sciences (International Council for the Exploration of the Sea journal)
- Telecommunications, Infrastructure, Media, Entertainment, and Semiconductors (Satyam Computer Services Ltd.; India)
- Texas Institute for Measurement, Evaluation, and Statistics (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
- The Integrated Markal-Efom System
- Totally Integrated More Electric System
- Tournament in Management and Engineering Skills
- Thunderstorm Initiation Mobile Experiment (US NOAA)
- Tachycardia-Induced Myocardial Failure (heart disease)
- Technical Information Managers Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Batelco will not at any time request for customers to disclose their e-mail password through an e-mail communication.
A similar problem exists with respect to the tax payments required to accompany extension of time requests for filing income tax returns.