What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Time Inversion Operations, Charge, Parity operations (theorems)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 484 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- The Cooper Partnership
- The Crowd Pleasers (band)
- Theater Campaign Plan
- Thickness Conductivity Product
- Thought Control Police
- Three Card Poker (game)
- Through-Canopy Penetration (ejection seat protocol; US DoD)
- Thrust Chamber Pressure (US NASA)
- Tiger Creek Powerhouse (California)
- Time Charter Party (transport)