The existing stabilization results for time delay systems can be classified into two type, i.
What does TDEL stand for?
TDEL stands for Time Delay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDEL
- Tactical Display and Engagement Control Console
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
- Trade Data Elements Directory
- UN/EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Trade Data Element Directory
- Total Daily Energy Expenditure
- Tropical Dry Evergreen Forest
- Tricare Dual-Eligibility Fiscal Intermediary Contract
- Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
- Thick Dielectric Electroluminescent
- Texas Division of Emergency Management
- Time Domain Electromagnetic Method
- Time-Domain Electromagnetics
- Time-Dependent Effective Mass Schroedinger Equation
- The Digital Entertainment Network (website)
- Theater DISN Extension Node (USCENTCOM)
- Time Delay Emergency to Normal (automatic transfer switch setting)
- Total Day-Evening-Night Level (aircraft noise level calculation)
- Technical Directive Execution Plan
- Technology-Driven Education Project (Bailey Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new Smith predictor and controller for unstable and integrating processes with time delay.
2006)--that time delay is an intervention for which there appears to be strong evidence of effectiveness.
If that person is not there, lights shut down after a certain time delay.
The ABCD duet would become A--BC--D (where the dashes represent the time delay due to distance) to the male and AB--CD to the female.
The BBC said that in future it would consider the possibility of using a time delay for bands that might use offensive language.
THE BBC is to introduce a time delay on its live coverage of sensitive news events.
This is said to eliminate the time delay usually associated with testing in a remotely located laboratory, improving efficiency and saving time and money, according to the literature.