Al-Jasser, attributed the main reason for the decrease in the net profit in comparison to the corresponding quarter in 2012 is due to lower average time charter equivalent (TCE) rates achieved in the spot market for crude oil VLCC (Very Large Crude Carrier) transportation.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Time Charter Equivalent (oil tankers' pricing units)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- The Chemical Engineer (journal of the Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- The Chemistry Experiment (band; UK)
- The Common Enterprise (San Antonio, TX)
- The Creative Exchange
- Thermal Canister Experiment (US NASA)
- Thermal Coefficient of Expansion
- Thermal Conditioning Electronics
- Thermal Control Electronics
- Thomson Consumer Electronics
- Threshold-Crossing Event (US NASA)
- Tokyo College of Environment (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tonne of Coal Equivalent
- Total Customer Experience
- Total Cutaneous Examination
- Tous Corps d'Etat
- Toxic Carpet Emissions
- Traditional Church of England
- Traditional Cultural Expression
- Training Center Evaluator
- Traité Constitutionnel Européen (French: European Constitutional Treaty)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Time charter equivalent revenue - voyage revenue less expenses - more than tripled to $14.