The Christmas holiday is precious time away from work to recharge, so you need to make the most of it.
What does TAFW stand for?
TAFW stands for Time Away from Work
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TAFW in our Acronym Attic
- The Association for Technology Implementation in Europe
- Take A Friend to Orchestra
- Texas Association of Film and Tape Professionals
- Tactical Air Force Training and Management System
- Tropospheric Airborne Fourier Transform Spectrometer
- The Aged Family Uganda (Kampala, Uganda)
- Things Are Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition
- Tracked Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Transition to Alternative Fuel Vehicles (model)
- Terminal Aerodrome Forecast Verification
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was quoted as saying "I don't think marriage is easy" and claimed he never got thanked by 37-yearold Jools for taking time away from work.
7 million hours without an injury resulting in time away from work.
Just to make my position quite clear: As a public organisation, we have a clear policy to allow any member of staff, wherever possible, time away from work to contribute to their communities through standing for their local councils.
95 If you have ever thought about spending more time away from work, here is a book that could help change your mind.
TAPPI Virtual Seminars are brief, inexpensive and don't require travel or time away from work.
For additional information, see "Lost-worktime Injuries and Illnesses: Characteristics and Resulting Time Away From Work, 2002," news release USDL 04-460.
The company tracks the unscheduled time away from work each employee uses, and all employees manage their own time away from work over a rolling 180-day period.