What does TIDG stand for?
TIDG stands for Timber Industry Development Group (est. 2000; Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIDG
We have 1 other meaning of TIDG in our Acronym Attic
- Temperature-Independent Delayed Fluorescence
- Thai Industrialist Development Forum
- The Internet Design Firm
- The Israeli Diving Federation
- Thessaloniki International Dance Festival
- Toronto International Dance Festival (Canada)
- Tourism Infrastructure Development Fund
- Transit Impact Development Fee
- Trunk Intermediate Distribution Frame
- Time-Invariant Deterministic Finite State
- Toronto Interior Design Group (Toronto, Canada)
- Tran Interactive Design Group (Potomac, MD)
- Tennessee Industrial Disposal, Inc.
- Thailand IC Design Incubator
- Think It, Do It (VisionFocus Publishing books and tapes)
- Timed Doppler Interferometer
- Towson International Debate Institute
- Traditional Indemnity Dental Insurance
- Turner Investment Distributors, Inc.
- TICE (Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication pour l'Enseignement) et Didactique des Langues Étrangères et Maternelle (French: ICTE (Information and Communication Technology for Education) and Teaching of Foreign Languages and Nursery)