Then when you've had a look around And said "Hello" to all Our relatives will come to you And you will have a ball You'll see your Nans and Granddads Auntie Pat and Maisie too They will help you celebrate With Uncle Tom and Peter too But most of all Dear Peter When that lad you come upon Give him a big hug and kiss Cos that's your cousin John Tell him we still miss him And often speak his name Rest with him Dear Peter Till we meet again by Joan Kielty, Bootle
What does TWMA stand for?
TWMA stands for Till We Meet Again
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TWMA
We have 3 other meanings of TWMA in our Acronym Attic
- Turkish War Medal
- Turner Workflow Manufacturing Ltd (UK)
- Two Way Monologues (concert series)
- Two-Weight Method
- Tyne and Wear Metro (light rail system; UK)
- Tyne and Wear Museums (UK)
- Taiwan Woodworking Machinery Association
- Tarrawarra Museum of Art (Victoria, Australia)
- Texas Weather Modification Association (est. 1995)
- Thin Wire Monopole Antenna
- Total Waste Management Alliance (UK)
- Trade Winds Music Accessories (e-commerce; Ballwin, MO)
- Traumatic White Matter Abnormalities
- Talk with Me Baby (Georgia)
- Tilting Wall Mount Bracket
- Tobacco & Wine Monopoly Bureau (Taiwan)
- Traveling-Wave Multiple-Beam Klystron
- Toorey Wood Memorial Branch Library (Hollandale, MS)
- Thermal Wave Model of Bioheat Transfer
- Texas Water Monitoring Congress
Samples in periodicals archive:
God bless and keep you in His care, till we meet again.
Now in heavens glory, where there is no suffering or pain, we will always love and miss you Lorraine, till we meet again.
TILL WE MEET AGAIN by Lesley Pearse (Michael Joseph, pounds 16.
What we have lost is Heaven's gain, God bless Diana, till we meet again.
Till we meet again your ever loving daughter Alison XX POLES Jim To our brave and courageous Dad.
God Bless, till we meet again, from Pauline, Grieg and all our family around the world.
I know how lucky we all were to have had you as our Mum, you gave us all the best memories ever, they will keep me smiling till we meet again.