NASA engineers developed the Tile Repair Ablator Dispenser, or T-RAD, to give astronauts a way to repair such damage.
What does T-RAD stand for?
T-RAD stands for Tile Repair Ablator Dispenser (NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of T-RAD in our Acronym Attic
- Transforaminal Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Timing Porpoise Detector
- TOGA Program On Prediction
- Transition Probability Geostatistical Software (groundwater modeling systems)
- tissue concentration of prostate specific antigen
- Tilted Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Quasi-Cyclic Abelian with Shift of T Positions (code)
- Thai Modified Quality of Life Index (lung cancer data)
- Transformer-Rectifier (also seen as TR)
- All-Trans-Retinoic Acid
- TRADOC Remedial Action Program
- Thermostabilized Rations
- Terrain-Induced Rotor Experiment
- Transportation Expansion Project (metro Denver highway project)
- Terminator - Resistance Infiltration Prototype (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles; TV series)
- Triplet-Minus-Singlet (biomedical sciences)
- Tissue/Transcutaneous Standard Base Excess
- Trusted Software Capability Evaluation (SEI)