Other EVAs were performed to stow the Orbiter Boom Sensor System onto the station's main truss, and to demonstrate shuttle tile repair materials using the Tile Repair Ablator Dispenser.
What does T-RAD stand for?
T-RAD stands for Tile Repair Ablator Dispenser (NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of T-RAD in our Acronym Attic
- Transforaminal Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Timing Porpoise Detector
- TOGA Program On Prediction
- Transition Probability Geostatistical Software (groundwater modeling systems)
- tissue concentration of prostate specific antigen
- Tilted Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Quasi-Cyclic Abelian with Shift of T Positions (code)
- Thai Modified Quality of Life Index (lung cancer data)
- Transformer-Rectifier (also seen as TR)
- All-Trans-Retinoic Acid
- TRADOC Remedial Action Program
- Thermostabilized Rations
- Terrain-Induced Rotor Experiment
- Transportation Expansion Project (metro Denver highway project)
- Terminator - Resistance Infiltration Prototype (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles; TV series)
- Triplet-Minus-Singlet (biomedical sciences)
- Tissue/Transcutaneous Standard Base Excess
- Trusted Software Capability Evaluation (SEI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASA engineers developed the Tile Repair Ablator Dispenser, or T-RAD, to give astronauts a way to repair such damage.