AaThe rankings are based on Tier One capital at year-end 2008 as defined by the Basel Bank for International Settlements.
What does T1 stand for?
T1 stands for Tier One (capital ratio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T1
We have 14 other meanings of T1 in our Acronym Attic
- tissue:serum concentration ratio
- Trans Am
- Technology Transition
- Technology Transition Process
- Technology Transition and Training
- TerraScore 0 (Spore gaming)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- T-carrier 1 (digital transmission line, 1.544 Mbps, 24 voice channels)
- Terminator (movie)
- Test Article 1 (static test)
- Time for 63% of Longitudinal Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Type 1 (magic cards)
- Type 1.5 Diabetes (disease)
- Timoptic 0.5% Extra Strength (eye medication)
- Thoracic Segment 13
- Tupolev Tu-134 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Type 1.5 (magic cards)
- Tupolev Tu-154 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- thymine at 188 base pairs
- Threonine 188 Was Changed to Alanine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given the fact that America is a highly competitive society and being number one is obviously better than any other position, from the mid-1980's to the late-1990's, everyone raced to secure a Tier One position (as shown in in "The Traditional Automotive Tiering Model").
FREDDIE MAC TODAY HAS EXPANDED ITS TIER One Premium Awards Program by adding a new Tier One Gold designation to recognize small and midsized servicers with small default portfolios that achieve outstanding servicing performance.
But his decision to take up injection molding resulted in the creation of the first minority-owned group of Tier One and Tier Two plastics parts suppliers to the Big Three U.
Dow Corning worked with an automotive OEM and a tier one supplier as partners to address the material performance, processing and design aspects, quickly commercializing a new generation of high-consistency silicone rubber technology called high performance in oil (HPO) materials.