What does TRIG stand for?
TRIG stands for Tidewater Real Estate Investor Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRIG
We have 5 other meanings of TRIG in our Acronym Attic
- Tiled Raster Interchange Format
- Total Recordable Incident Frequency (safety statistic)
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency (occupational health)
- Transaction Routing Index File
- Transportation Resources, Inc (Sterling, MA)
- Three Frequency Wave Spectrometer
- The Rose International Fund for Children (Bellevue, WA)
- Tri-Service Food Service System
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate
- Tenancy Reform Industry Group (agriculture)
- Tourism Review and Implementation Group (UK)
- Training Research and Isotope Production, General Atomics
- Training, Research, Isotope, General Atomics (nuclear energy)
- Third Generation Anti-Tank (guided weapon)
- Three Rivers Informal Geocaching Organization (treasure-hunting group; Pennsylvania)
- Trinacional Golfo de Honduras (Spanish: Trinational Gulf of Honduras)
- Trial to Reduce IDDM in the Genetically at Risk