ESBL was detected with a synergy test using disks containing CTX, ceftazidime, and ticarcillin-clavulanic acid (6).
What does T-C stand for?
T-C stands for Ticarcillin-Clavulanic Acid (pharmacology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T-C
We have 135 other meanings of T-C in our Acronym Attic
- Threshold-Bit Error Rate - High (Telabs)
- Threshold-Bit Error Rate - Low (Telabs)
- Transmit Beamforming
- Tape Ball Grid Array
- Transportable Blackhawk Operations Simulator (US DoD)
- Telephone Buy
- Temperature-Composition-Mesomorph (biophysics)
- thalamocortical relay cells
- tortoiseshell or calico
- Total Plasma Cholesterol
- Transportation - Capability Assessment Net
- Tribal Capability Assessment for Readiness
- Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit (Ithaca, NY)
- Transportable CATT System
- Transparent Common Channel Signaling
- Telemaintenance - Collaborative Communications Technology
- Trimethyl Cyclohexenonic Long Chain Fatty Alcohol
- T Cell Colony Forming Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antimicrobial drug susceptibility was performed with broth microdilution according to the Sensititre user manual and National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards (NCCLS) guidelines (7) for amikacin, amoxicillin-clavulanic acid, ampicillin, cefazolin, ceftiofur, ceftizoxime, chloramphenicol, enrofloxacin, gentamicin, tetracycline, ticarcillin-clavulanic acid, and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole.
Ticarcillin-clavulanic acid and gentamicin were administered for 4 days until her neutrophil count increased to [is greater than] 1.