21,22) Markers for adenocarcinoma include carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA), MOC-31, thyroid transcription factor 1 (TTF-1), Ber-EP4, B72.
What does TTF1 stand for?
TTF1 stands for Thyroid Transcription Factor 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTF1
- Transition Task Force
- Transportation Trust Fund
- Trend-Type Forecast
- Trident Training Facility
- TrueType Font (file extension; Windows)
- TT Fijnmechanica (Japanese company)
- Tuna Tracking Form (US Dept of Commerce)
- Turbine Test Facility
- Turkiye Tenis Federasyonu (Turkish Tennis Federation)
- Technology Transfer, Fabrication & Test
- Transcription Termination Factor 1 (protein)
- Ta Ta For Awhile
- Target Transformation Factor Analysis
- Technology Training Foundation of America (San Diego, CA)
- Time to Fix Ambiguities
- Transit Transport Framework Agreement
- Triple Threat Foundation for the Arts (Haddonfield, NJ)
- Trombay Township Fine Arts Club (Mumbai, India)
- Through the Fire and Flames (gaming, Guitar Hero 3)
- The Thing from Another World (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a minority of these patients, the congenital hypothyroidism is associated with mutations in genes responsible for the development or growth of thyroid follicular cells: thyroid transcription factor 1 (TTF-1; also known as TITF1, NKX2-1, or T/EBP) (3,4), thyroid transcription factor 2 (TTF-2; also known as TITF2, FOXE1, or FKHL15) (5), paired box transcription factor 8 (PAX-8) (6-9), thyrotropin [(TSH).
To assess the value and practicality of immunohistochemistry for thyroid transcription factor 1 at the time of intraoperative frozen section.
We further investigated the roles of proliferation of epithelium and a possible stromal stem cell in induction of pulmonary PT by immunostaining for proliferating index (Ki-67) and thyroid transcription factor 1 (TTF-1) (11) and c-Kit antigen (a stem cell factor receptor/mast cell growth factor receptor).
Redundant domains contribute to the transcriptional activity of the thyroid transcription factor 1.
Pathologic Diagnosis: Metastatic Cystic Papillary Carcinoma of Thyroid in a Lymph Node Immunohistochemistry studies showed the epithelial cells were positive for thyroid transcription factor 1 and thyroglobulin.
Thyroid transcription factor 1 is frequently found in pulmonary tumors such as: a.