Some evidence suggests that IgG plays an etiological role in the development of hyperthyroidism in GD and thyroid stimulating immunoglobulin (TSI) seems to aid in predicting relapse and identification of ophthalmic GD.
What does TSI stand for?
TSI stands for Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSI
We have 370 other meanings of TSI in our Acronym Attic
- That's Scrap Inc (Apple Valley, MN)
- The Sharper Image (various organizations)
- The Skeptical Inquirer
- The Sulphur Institute (Washington, DC; est. 1960)
- Therapeutic Services, Inc.(Brooklyn, NY)
- Therapeutic Systems, Inc. (Sarasota, FL)
- Thermal System Insulation (industry & regulatory term used with regard to asbestos)
- Thermal Systems Inc (Scarborough, Maine)
- Thinking Style Inventory
- Threshold Signal-to-Interference Ratio