What does THFBCS stand for?
THFBCS stands for Thyroid Hormone Free Blood Cell Suspension
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Thomas Howell Ferguson (accounting; Tallahassee FL)
- Total Health and Fitness (Utah)
- Transaction History File
- Tree House Fight
- Tremendously High Frequency (300 GHz- 3 THz)
- Tubing Hanger Flange
- Two Handed Fighting (gaming)
- Target Hartree-Fock Approximation
- Texas Hedge Fund Association
- Texas Health Facilities Commission (Texas Health Planning and Development Act of 1975)
- The Hearing Foundation of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- The Housing Finance Corporation (UK)
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club (London Soccer Team)
- Test Harness Functional Capability Description
- Two Harbors Federal Credit Union (Two Harbors, MN)
- Terre Haute Fire Department (Terre Haute, Indiana)
- Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation
- The Hubbell Family Historical Society
- The Hydronic Foundation, Inc.