The free thyroxine index (FTI) and the thyroid hormone binding ratio (THBR) were calculated per the package insert as [TT.
What does THBR stand for?
THBR stands for Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THBR
We have 1 other meaning of THBR in our Acronym Attic
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden (Boylston, MA)
- Texas Healthcare and Bioscience Institute
- Thyroid-Hormone Binding Inhibitor (microbiology)
- Total Heart Beat Index (physical medicine)
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injury
- Thomas Hackney Braswell Library (Rocky Mount, NC)
- topical hyperbaric oxygen treatment
- The Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter book)
- Thyroid Hormone Binding Protein
- Take-Home Baby Rate (fertility)
- That Having Been Said
- The Hague Business School (The Hague, Holland)
- The Hives Broadcasting Sercice (Swedish Band)
- Torry Harris Business Solutions
- The Horse Back Street Choppers (Chopper magazine)
- This House Believes That (debate tournaments)
- The Hardest Button To Button (White Stripes song)
- Tissue Hepatic Blood Volume
- Tree Squirrel Hepatitis B Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific guidelines include the following: thyroid testing of ambulatory or hospitalized patients, of infants and children, and of pregnant patients; clinical utility of TSH assays; clinical uses of TRAb measurement; serum total T4 and total T3 measurements; thyroid hormone binding ratio or "uptake" tests; clinical utility of serum free T3 estimate tests; and levothyroxine replacement therapy for primary hypothyroidism.
0 mIU/L), and a thyroid hormone binding ratio (1/T-uptake) of 1.