Thyroid epithelial cell differentiation and proliferation depend on several transcription factors, including thyroid transcription factors TTF1, TTF2, and PAX8.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Thyroid Epithelial Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Thermal Electric Control
- Thermal Engineering Corporation
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient
- Thermionic Energy Conversion
- Thermo-Electric Cooler
- Thermoelectric Cooling
- Threatened Ecological Community (Australia)
- Threshold Effects Concentration
- Threshold Exceeds Condition
- Thymic Epithelial Cell
- Tibet Empowerment Circle (nonprofit NGO supporting education and empowerment for Tibetans)
- Tilganga Eye Centre (Nepal)
- Time-Domain Echo Cancellation
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
- Tokai Electronic(s) Company
- Topographic Engineering Center
- Toppan Editorial Communications (Japan)
- Tosei Electric Corporation (Japan)
- TOSS Exchange Center
- Total Electron Content
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fine-needle aspiration showed inflamed material consistent with cyst contents and thyroid epithelial cells with possible oncocytic-type change; it was thought that the changes could represent metaplasia, but an oncocytic lesion could not be ruled out.