Led by Suzanne de la Monte, MD, MPH, of Rhode Island Hospital, researchers studied the effects of Thymosin Alpha 1, a synthetic form of the naturally occurring hormone Thymosin produced by the thymus gland.
What does TA1 stand for?
TA1 stands for Thymosin Alpha 1 (hormone)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TA1
- TRADOC Airborne/Airlift Committee
- Technical Analysis/Cost Estimate
- Technology Assessment/Control Plan
- Task Analysis/Operational Sequence Diagram
- Technical Availability/Restricted Availability
- Test Assembly/Shipping Strongback
- Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Total Annihilation: Core Contingency (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (Cavedog Entertainment game)
- Team America: World Police (movie)
- Training Advisor 1 (International Virtual Aviation Organisation)
- Total Army Ammunition Authorization & Allocation Conference (US Army)
- That's All For Now
- Field Clothing and Equipment
- Telecommunication Act of 1996
- Tachyarrhythmia Absoluta (cardiology)
- Tactical Aerospace Assessment
- Tactical Air Army
- Tactical Airsoft Arena (Rockville, MD)
- Tactical Army Automation
Samples in periodicals archive:
SciClone is planning phase 3 development of thymosin alpha 1 in combination with interferon for treatment of hepatitis C.