[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Marcel Hug Aged just 26, Paralympic athlete Marcel Hug from Canton Thurgau represented Switzerland for the third time at the London Paralympics.
What does TG stand for?
TG stands for Thurgau (Thurgovie; Swiss Canton)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of TG
We have 49 other meanings of TG in our Acronym Attic
- The Garden (Guns N' Roses song)
- The Gathering
- The Great (band)
- Thermite Grenade
- Thermogravimetry (mass change study)
- ThinkGeek (website)
- Third Grade
- Thomas Group Ltd (Orange, CA)
- Thompson Gun
- Throbbing Gristle (1970s band)
- Tiefgarage (German: underground parking)
- Tigre Géant (Canadian retailer)
- Timeless-Games.com (German software development company)
- Timing Generator
- Titan's Grip (World of Warcraft)
- Togdheer (postal region, Somalia)
- Togo (top level domain)
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- TonenGeneral (oil company; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berth occupancy was 45% at the Port Qasim on Thursday where total number of five ships namely Nicolas Delmas, CGM Billini, Thurgau, Ocean Star and MV, Ana Dorothea are currently occupying berths to load/offload containers, cement, wheat and urea respectively during last 24 hours.
Berth occupancy was 45% at the Port on Monday where total number of five ships namely Maersk Carolina, MSC Lana, Thurgau, Ocean Star and M.
The two-acre hemp field was hidden inside a field of corn in Thurgau.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Among those white wines are the aforementioned Pinot Grigio and Gewurztraminer as well as aromatic wines made from Pinot Bianco, Kerner, Muller Thurgau, Sylaner and Sauvignon Blanc.
Among those white wines are the aforementioned Pinot Grigio and Gewurztraminer as well as aromatic wines made from Pinot Bianco, Kerner, Muller Thurgau, Sylaner and Sauviguon Blanc.
Guettinger has more than 2500 items in his collection in Thurgau, Switzerland.
Muller Thurgau 'Feldmarschall, 'Tiefenbrunner Alto Adige, Italy 2005