To create a compact version and minimise the effect of current, Saab Seaeye engineers set about reducing the frame size, buoyancy and weight to create a compact design that has the highest thrust to weight ratio in its class.
What does T/W stand for?
T/W stands for Thrust To Weight
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of T/W
We have 26 other meanings of T/W in our Acronym Attic
- Training and Technical Assistance
- TCP for Transactions
- Tactical/Tabular Display Monitor
- Test/Training Space Needs Statement (US Air Force)
- Tanker Vessel (oil transportation)
- Thermal Vacuum
- Taxiway (airfield)
- Telephoto/Wide-Angle (camera)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific impulse is the ratio of thrust to weight flow of propellant through the engine.
6, has high thrust to weight ratio and can engage targets at all speeds and altitudes within the conventional flying envelope.