The Tillsonburg plant [ETH] Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies' oldest manufacturing facility [ETH] designs and manufactures aerodynamic seals and sealing products, including engine seals, thrust reverse seals and door and window seals, for commercial aircrafts and jet engines.
What does T/R stand for?
T/R stands for Thrust Reverse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T/R
We have 49 other meanings of T/R in our Acronym Attic
- Table of Organization and Equipment
- Table of Organization Change Request
- Tissue/Plasma Concentration (chromatography)
- Tissue/Plasma Ratio (pharmacology)
- Tyttö/Poika (Finnish: female/male)
- Tail Rotor (helicopter)
- Tangential/Radial (wood movement (swelling) ratio due to seasonal humidity changes)
- Tape and Reel (packaging)
- Thanks and regards
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 19, 2006 Boeing Boeing selected Smiths Aerospace to supply the thrust reverse actuator system for the 747-8.