The 80% filling grade, in combination with high heating and cooling capacity, increases the throughput per hour and therefore reduces the cost per pound.
What does TPH stand for?
TPH stands for Throughput per Hour
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPH
We have 50 other meanings of TPH in our Acronym Attic
- The Premier Hotel (New York, NY)
- The Priesthood (gaming clan)
- The Printing House
- The Protoman Homepage
- The Pump Handle (public health forum)
- Theosophical Publishing House (Theosophical Society in America)
- Thermal Print Head
- Thermal Printing Head
- Thierry Prevost-Haberer (French electrical supply distributor)
- Three Point Hitch (tractors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 800/0 filling grade in combination with the highest heating and cooling capacity, increases the throughput per hour and therefore reduces the cost per/kg.
That means we have to have 8 to 25 times more quality product throughput per hour worked just to stay even on productivity.