ABSTRACT Objective: In this study, it was aimed to investigate the effect of streptokinase therapy in ST elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) and conventional therapy in non-ST elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI) patients on the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) risk index (TRI), B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP), and high-sensitive C-reactive protein (hs-CRP)levels.
What does TIMI stand for?
TIMI stands for Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of TIMI
We have 4 other meanings of TIMI in our Acronym Attic
- Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing (Maney Publishing)
- Treasure Island Music Festival (California)
- Triple in Metal Foil (wire)
- The Interactive Multimedia Group of Australia
- Thumbnail Image (markup language)
- Toxin-Induced Myasthenia Gravis (neuromuscular disorder)
- Technical Information Maintenance Instruction
- Technology Independent Machine Interface (IBM AS/400)
- The Implantable Multi-Use Interface (neuroscience)
- The International Management Institute (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Thrombolysis in Myocardial Ischemia (cardiology)
- Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction Grade 3
- Time In Grade
- Time Interval
- Terminal Independent Mobility for Internet Protocol
- Time Management Information System
- Transnational Internet Map Information System on Flooding (EU)
- Treasury Integrated Management Information System
- Texas Instruments and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (transcribed speech; US DARPA)
- The India Market Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Final Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) frame counts of culprit coronary arteries may show significant variability despite successful coronary reperfusion after primary percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
In accordance with convention, patency in the infarct-related artery is graded by angiography according to the Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) criteria, in which TIMI 0 is no perfusion past the occlusion; TIMI 1 is penetration past the occlusion without perfusion; TIMI 2 is partial perfusion past the occlusion; and TIMI 3 is complete perfusion (63).