According to the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB), the FBI discovered the breach last month but wasn't disclosed until now.
What does TIB stand for?
TIB stands for Thrift Investment Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIB
We have 90 other meanings of TIB in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Importation Under Bond (customs)
- Tenant's Improvements and Betterments (insurance)
- Test Interface Board
- Text Input Box
- The Incredible Bulk
- The Independent BankersBank (Irving, Texas)
- The Information Bus(TIBCO Software, Inc)
- The Insurance Brokers (New Zealand)
- The Internet Bureau
- Thread Information Block (Windows data structure)
- Time in Business
- Tops In Blue (US Air Force talent show)
- Total Time in Bed
- Transport de les Illes Balears (Catalan: Transport on the Balearic Islands)
- Transportation Improvement Board
- Tree-In-Bud (radiologic pattern)
- Trust Investment Bank
- Trustee in Bankruptcy (UK)
- Taiwan International Birding Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed legislation would direct the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board to select a corporate responsibility index as an option for TSP investment purposes.
30) Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Is Not a NAFI In American Management Systems, Inc.
GAO-03-827R July 22, 2003 The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) is a retirement savings and investment plan for federal employees, governed by the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (Board).