The protocol designed is valid to determinate the anaerobic threshold heart rate (ATHR) and ventilatory thresholds ([VT.
What does THR stand for?
THR stands for Threshold Heart Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THR
We have 67 other meanings of THR in our Acronym Attic
- Target Heart Rate
- Technical Human Resources (Kazakhstan)
- Tehran, Iran - Mehrabad (Airport Code)
- Texas Health Resources
- The High Road (firearms forum)
- The Hollywood Reporter
- The Homeschooling Revolution (blog)
- The House of Representatives (US Congress)
- The Human Resource (various locations)
- Threonine (Amino Acid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How do I determine my anaerobic threshold heart rate and how do I use it?