In 2010, the production plant in Inner Mongolia started threonine production with an annual production capacity of 10,000 tonnes.
What does THR stand for?
THR stands for Threonine (Amino Acid)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THR
We have 67 other meanings of THR in our Acronym Attic
- Take Home Ration (nutrition; various locations)
- Target Heart Rate
- Technical Human Resources (Kazakhstan)
- Tehran, Iran - Mehrabad (Airport Code)
- Texas Health Resources
- The High Road (firearms forum)
- The Hollywood Reporter
- The Homeschooling Revolution (blog)
- The House of Representatives (US Congress)
- The Human Resource (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION Threonine is an indispensable amino acid for mammals and birds.
Methods for their use to produce increased levels of lysine or threonine in the seeds of transformed plants are provided.
Crystal structure of a cyclic AMP-independent mutant of catabolite gene activator protein in which Ala144 is replaced by threonine was determined at 2.
The proteins contain many repeated sequences of the amino acids serine, threonine, glycine, and cysteine.
At the end of 2010, the Group and Ajinomoto Group in Japan signed a co-operative agreement under which Fufeng's threonine products are sold through the Ajinomoto sales and distribution network starting from 2011.