In our work we extended the model checking framework with three-valued logic to support decision-making.
What does 3VL stand for?
3VL stands for Three-Valued Logic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Stop/Search Car/Person (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 3-Tier Architecture
- Dideoxythiacytidine (antiviral drug)
- Lamivudine (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Tungsten, Tin, Tantalum, Gold (minerals)
- Three Traditional Tribal Groups (Australia)
- Third Universal Player
- Staff Visit/Supervision (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Ventricle (neuroscience)
- Three-Vessel Disease (cardiology)
- Third Vice President
- Three-Version Programming (software reliability)
- Watching/Observations (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three-Way Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- 3-Way Calling
- Three-Way Call
- Third Wave Feminism (est. 2012)
- Third World First (national student organization)
- Waved Welded Wire Fabric
- Three Wise Men
Samples in periodicals archive:
She then describes alternative semantics for truth-values and truth-functions (with numeric truth-values and abstract algebras), then covers the semantics of three-valued propositional logics, derivation systems for three-valued propositional logic, three-valued first-order logic semantics, derivation systems for three-valued first-order logic, alternative semantics for three-valued logic, fuzzy propositional logics, fuzzy algebras, semantics of fuzzy first-order logics, derivation systems for fuzzy first-order logic, extensions of fuzziness and fuzzy membership functions.
Yet I wonder if a computer built on a three-valued logic, or an analogue computer, would produce different models and strategies in certain important situations.