An article on the Immersive Information Literacy Approach begins in a strongly theoretical vein, moving into a description of VILLAS (Virtual Reality Information Literacy Learning and Assessment Space), a three-dimensional virtual reality learning environment for the middle school.
What does 3D VR stand for?
3D VR stands for Three-Dimensional Virtual Reality
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Dudley Death Drop (pro wrestling move)
- Dull, Dirty and Dangerous (robotics)
- National Drunk and Drugged Driving (prevention)
- Third Day (band)
- Third District (Washington, DC)
- Three Dimensional
- Triple Diffused (bipolar technology)
- Three-Dimensional Alternating Direction Implicit Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- 3-Dimensional Application Programming Interface
- Three-Dimensional Augmented Reality
- Three-Dimensional Antenna Synthetic Aperature Radar
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Three Dimensional Finite Differential Time Domain (also abbreviated as 3DFDTD)
- Three-Dimensional Finite Element Method
- Three-Dimensional Fourier Filtering Method (microscopy)
- 3 Dimensional Machine Control
- Three-Dimensional True Proportional Navigation
- Three-Dimensional Unconditionally Stable (also seen as 3DUS)
- 3 Dimensional-Visualization and Blanking Tool (Control System Research)
- Three Dimension Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attendees will also have an opportunity to experience a three-dimensional virtual reality environment configured to assist in the product design process.
The muck and bullets look real enough on a TV screen, goodness knows what would happen if they made it three-dimensional virtual reality with all the smells and ricochets and flying fists.
Physical prototypes are replaced with realistic, interactive 1:1 scale virtual prototypes that can be viewed in a three-dimensional virtual reality setting using special 3D glasses.
Site specific employee training and three-dimensional virtual reality tours of the design are a few examples of available options.
Students using the classroom can interact with retail database marketing software packages, geo-demographic systems, graphics programs, spreadsheets, statistical packages and three-dimensional virtual reality shopping environments.
0, the emerging open standard for creating and viewing three-dimensional virtual reality worlds on the World Wide Web.