What does 3DUS stand for?
3DUS stands for Three-Dimensional Unconditionally Stable (also seen as 3D-US)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 3 Dimensional Screen (Nintendo handheld console)
- 3D Studio (software)
- Digital Decision Display System
- 3d Stacking Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Package
- 3D Space Configurator (sales software; Serious Factory)
- Structural Bioinformatics and Computational Biophysics
- 3D Studio MAX (3D rendering software)
- 3D Studio Max
- 3 Dimensional Toroidal Mesh (switching)
- 3D User Interfaces (IEEE symposium)
- Three-Dimensional Vector Parabolic Wave Equation
- Three-Body Distorted-Wave Born Approximation (also seen as DWBA3)
- Three-Dimensional Workspace Manager
- 3 Dimensional Web (3 Dimensional World Wide Web)
- 3rd Echo (band)
- Employee Vetting (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Edition
- Third Eye Blind (US Alternative/Pop/Rock Band)
- 3e Technologies International, Inc.
- Faglig Fælles Forbund (Denmark labour union)