Mechanical analysis of human pelvis and its application to the articular hip joint- by means of three-dimensional finite element method.
What does 3D-FEM stand for?
3D-FEM stands for Three-Dimensional Finite Element Method
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Third District (Washington, DC)
- Three Dimensional
- Triple Diffused (bipolar technology)
- Three-Dimensional Alternating Direction Implicit Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- 3-Dimensional Application Programming Interface
- Three-Dimensional Augmented Reality
- Three-Dimensional Virtual Reality
- Three-Dimensional Antenna Synthetic Aperature Radar
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Three Dimensional Finite Differential Time Domain (also abbreviated as 3DFDTD)
- Three-Dimensional Fourier Filtering Method (microscopy)
- 3 Dimensional Machine Control
- Three-Dimensional True Proportional Navigation
- Three-Dimensional Unconditionally Stable (also seen as 3DUS)
- 3 Dimensional-Visualization and Blanking Tool (Control System Research)
- Three Dimension Array
- Three Dimensional Architecture
- 3-Dimensional Atom-Probe
- 3-Dimensional Black Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
To get more detailed information of distributive and dispersive mixing, we performed marker tracking analysis using the results of a three-dimensional finite element method simulation.
Three-Dimensional Finite Element Simulation The three-dimensional finite element method that is applied to solve fluid flow in an extrusion die is the same as that which appeared previously (17), here we only discuss the principle briefly.